Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I'd like to Thank the Academy...

I'm speechless, I'm honored. It all happened so quickly...my eyes are welling up with tears: both Pinkston and Detmer are departing the COBL at once! I'm shocked really, but oh so grateful. Does anyone think the Birds are actually listening to their fans?? It'll be interesting to see if Pinky gets picked up by anyone. And AJ Feeley is coming back...to replace who however? I'm confused by this. Isn't Garcia and Chang enough? Some input please...anyone?

2 Comments:

Blogger J Dubs said...

Chang to the practice squad. I actually think we could get by with 2 QBs, but then again...

8/30/2006 2:18 PM  
Blogger Keith Scott said...

Chang wont stay. Its better to have a 3rd guy that has played in the league if possible. AJ has and has proven to be a decent back up.

Agree that Change will go to the practice squad.

Oh, yea........I am equally thrilled about Pinkston. Bout time

8/30/2006 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home