Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I just need to do a better job . . .

According to the transcript from Reid's press conference yesterday, he said just under 700 words. Not surprising -- he certainly isn't known for being overly yaky with the press. However, it's interesting that he still used the word "better" a total of 11 times...

"We've got to do a better job there."

"We need to do a better job in the first quarter and the fourth quarter when you really look at it."


"We need to do better there."


"I've got to do a better job of getting (plays) in sooner and then you add in there a little bit of the noise."


"We can do a better job there - I guess is what I'll tell you."

"We just have to do a better job of handling that situation."


Just an observation. Feel free to draw your own conclusions...

1 Comments:

Blogger Paulomon Grundy said...

I conclude that he indeed needs to get better. His responses during press conferences are so unhelpful, which at times is good - I wouldn't want him pulling a "Dennie Green" frequently. However, sometimes I want to check Andy's pulse - is he ever excited or have a sense of urgency? Hopefully, he'll get better soon at managing game clocks and developing a 2 minute drill.

10/17/2006 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home